Thursday 19 December 2013

video games and how the help deal with life

In my life i've used video games as a kind of emotional crutch, during my deppresion i would find zoning out into games helped me to cope with the stress and worry. I would spend hours playing games like final fantasy and grand theft auto to name just a few, as long as it had a plot and a story for my mam to watch and follow. I have been a huge fan of video games and consoles my first ever console was a sega megadrive with sonic the hedgehog. golden axe and a load of other titles, after that i was given a playstation one for x-mas with crash bandicoot and a few other titles, after that i got a playstation two with grand theft auto vice city, still to this very day one the my greatest consoles i have ever owned. The only problem with zoning out into consoles etc is you get addicted and begin to lose the art of conversation, which to me is a big thing in life. Also online gaming is extremely addictive with games like world of warcraft and eve asking for a monthly subscription which people pay every month. So what im getting at people is that gaming is helpful in ways but harmful in many others hope you enjoyed reading this your lovable internet geek taylor james

No comments:

Post a Comment