Thursday 19 December 2013

Youtube

Hello again people this time i'd like to cover the subject of youtube. I have my own channel on there and have had a few years now its had a few views nothing to brag about really. I just happen to come across these absolutely pointless videos, like some girl talking about her day or a fucking cat compilation with a million views. There are a few amazing videos like ken block drifting and stop motion videos, what i would like to do in the near future is possibly start doing some form of feel good talks. I got the idea from a youtuber called emma blackery you should look at some of her stuff it's very good, i would be interested in teaming up with someone to start a channel account whatever. It's just coming up with ideas for it any comments or advice with either this or my blogging attempts would be great your lovable internet geek taylor james.

No comments:

Post a Comment